The purpose of this guide is to give you the tools and information necessary to help you confidently setup your Digital Agency and start generating cashflow.
You don’t need to know any coding, design, or marketing in order to succeed. We’ll show you how to get setup and land clients, but more importantly, automate tasks.
- The Best Cashflow Generating Business To Start Today
- The Right Perspective For Running a Successful Digital Agency
- What is a Digital Agency and Your Role In It?
Software & TechNology
In this section, we’ll introduce you to the software and technology that we use everyday to successfully run our agency sites as well as our client sites.
- Why We Don’t Use Wix, SquareSpace, or Other Hosted Site Builders
- The Only Credit Card Processing Company We’ll Use
- What is an SSL Certificate and Why You Need One
- Hands Down, The Best Web Hosting For Digital Agencies
- A Turn-Key Solution For Managing Clients
Setting up your agency site
In this section, we’ll walk you through setting up your own agency site so that you can start accepting credit cards and charging clients a monthly fee. Here’s a demo of exactly what we’ll help you set up. The purpose of this section is to get you up and running quickly, not to get into the finer details of setting up a website.
- How to Setup Your Domain and Hosting
- How to Install Your Digital Agency Site
- How to Login to Your Agency Site
- How to Integrate Stripe So You Can Get Paid
- How to Setup Your Agency Info and Email Notifications
In this section, we’ll show you how to find, approach, and land potential clients. These are the same techniques we use everyday to run our agencies.
- Leveraging Your Network To Find Clients
- Finding Potential Clients Outside Your Network
- How to Setup a Demo Site For a Potential Client
- How to Email a Potential Client
In this section, we’ll show you how to start automating different aspects of the business so that you can free up your time to do the things you care about.